About the Firm
Valitas Capital Partners is a corporate finance advisory firm that specializes in private market mergers and acquisitions and corporate finance. Over the course of our team’s careers, we have completed nearly 200 transactions worth in excess of $180 billion. Entrepreneurs and executives trust us to provide advice for their most important and transformational projects, such as selling their businesses, raising capital, executing acquisition programs and implementing audacious value creation strategies. We have earned this trust because we expertly apply tools and techniques developed at leading global investment banks and private equity firms to deliver a level of excellence typically only available to much larger companies working with top-tier global investment banks.
For our firm to excel, we need to do two things extraordinarily well:
Our high-performance culture is governed by five core values:
1. Growth Mindset: We are curious, hungry to learn more and constantly striving to find a better way. We are perceptive, self-aware and appreciate candid feedback. See this video
2. Rigour: We are smart, focused, and persistent, pursuing excellence in everything we do. We take great pride in the professional quality of our work, applying deep insights and creativity to our problem solving to unleash value for clients and our firm.
3. Initiative: We are impact players who take ownership of a given situation and make things happen. We see the big picture and anticipate the next step to stay ahead.
4. Trustworthiness: We do the right thing. We are candid, ethical and act in our clients' best interest, even when it puts our fees at risk.
5. Team Orientation: We are collaborative, communicative, respectful, and empathetic. We offer and accept help, elevating the performance of those around us. We put Valitas' interests ahead of our own.
All members of our team make an explicit commitment to uphold these values.
About the Analyst Role
Valitas is seeking one or two Investment Banking Analysts to support our firm's active mandates and firm-building activities for a fixed term ending December 31, 2021. For candidates who want to learn about M&A and corporate finance, this role offers far superior professional development to similar roles at most other firms:
Those who join our team are expected to adjust to their roles very quickly and will be assigned independent projects early on, with guidance and mentorship from senior management. In this role, you will:
Please review the application instructions within this posting.
About the Successful Candidate
First and foremost, we are seeking team members who are aligned with our values. Valitas people are entrepreneurial, smart, humble, curious and drawn to challenges. The successful Analyst is Articulate and precise in their written and oral communicators and listens carefully to synthesize information quickly. Other attributes essential to this role are:
Qualifications, Skills and Requirements
If you have excelled in multiple endeavours up to this point in your career and are seeking ever-greater challenges and elite professional development, we would like to hear from you.
Applications Now Closed.