We have worked tirelessly over our careers to establish our reputations as professionals worthy of our clients’ trust. We are aware that a single error in judgment can destroy years of hard-won reputation. Our reputation is our professional currency and stems from our values:
- We respect our clients and recognize the legacy they have built, often over generations, by carefully listening to them, understanding and clarifying their wishes and addressing their unique business succession and corporate finance challenges.
- We conduct ourselves with courage and integrity in everything we do. Both as a firm and as professionals, our single greatest asset is our reputation. We respect others in all of our dealings. We tell the truth as we see it, regardless of the popularity of our views or the impact on our fees.
- We take great pride in our problem-solving creativity and the professional quality of our work. We strive for excellence in everything we do. Everyone in our firm contributes ideas and exercises creativity in their role. We can only attain excellence by facilitating excellent outcomes for our clients.
- We set the industry standard for protecting client confidentiality. We regularly receive sensitive information from clients and third parties. We maintain impeccable safeguarding of confidential information.
- We collaborate to deliver the best results for our clients. We come to better answers in teams than as individuals. Where appropriate, we actively seek opportunities to collaborate with best-in-class experts outside of our firm in areas adjacent to our core expertise.
- We attract, develop and retain the best talent. The firm’s prosperity and very survival depend on our ability to attract and retain the best people in every role. The firm is committed to doing what is required to create the conditions that make this possible.
- Ours is a relationship business, built on trust. We differentiate ourselves from our competition by constantly seeking to develop emotional intelligence in our organization.