“Culture eats strategy for breakfast.”
For our firm to excel, we must do two things extraordinarily well:
- Drive extraordinary client outcomes.
- Attract, develop and retain the best people in every role.
Our high-performance culture is governed by five core values:
- Growth Mindset: We are curious, hungry to learn more and constantly striving to find a better way. We are perceptive, self-aware, and seek candid feedback. See this video.
- Rigour: We are smart, focused, and tenacious, pursuing excellence in everything we do. We take great pride in the professional quality of our work, applying deep insights and problem-solving creativity to unleash value for clients and our firm.
- Initiative: We are impact players who take ownership of a given situation and make things happen. We see the big picture and anticipate the next step to stay ahead.
- Trustworthiness: We do the right thing. We are candid, ethical and act in our clients' best interest, even when it puts our fees at risk. We reliably deliver on our commitments.
- Team Orientation: We are collaborative, communicative, candid, and empathetic. We elevate the performance of those around us, putting Valitas' interests ahead of our own. The best team players reliably execute their roles. Neglecting our priorities to volunteer help for lower-priority tasks is not effective teamwork.
All members of our team make an explicit commitment to uphold these values.
Benefits of being a part of our team:
- Exposure to and mentorship from the Partners and Advisors of the firm.
- An entrepreneurial, high-performance culture that rewards excellence with rapid career advancement.
- More client exposure for the junior team than typical investment banks.
Our high-performance culture attracts smart, hungry, humble people who want to achieve their full professional potential in a rich learning environment. As a result, Glassdoor rates our workplace culture as exceptionally high.
We are humbled to receive strong interest from highly qualified candidates. In turn, we are highly selective and take great care in our recruitment process.
Our vision is to build the firm with best-in-class people in each role. If you have excelled in multiple endeavours and are seeking ever-greater challenges and elite professional development, we would love to hear from you.
See this video to learn more about our culture.
Analyst Development Program
Junior Investment Banking Analyst (Now Closed)