“Culture eats strategy for breakfast.”
For our firm to excel, we must do two things extraordinarily well:
- Drive extraordinary client outcomes.
- Attract, develop and retain the best people in every role.
Our high-performance culture is governed by five core values:
- Growth Mindset: Curious and drawn to challenges. See this video.
- Rigour: Smart, disciplined and thorough.
- Initiative: Anticipate and take the next step, ask questions when unsure.
- Trustworthiness: Can be counted on to do the right thing and to deliver on commitments.
- Teamwork: Elevate the people around us through candid communication and collaboration.
All members of our team make an explicit commitment to uphold these values.
Benefits of being a part of our team:
- Exposure to and mentorship from the Partners and Advisors of the firm.
- An entrepreneurial, high-performance culture that rewards excellence with rapid career advancement.
- More client exposure for the junior team than typical investment banks.
Our high-performance culture attracts smart, hungry, humble people who want to achieve their full professional potential in a rich learning environment. As a result, Glassdoor rates our workplace culture as exceptionally high.
We are humbled to receive strong interest from highly qualified candidates. In turn, we are highly selective and take great care in our recruitment process.
Our vision is to build the firm with best-in-class people in each role. If you have excelled in multiple endeavours and are seeking ever-greater challenges and elite professional development, we would love to hear from you.
See this video to learn more about our culture.
Investment Banking Analyst (Now Closed)
Analyst Development Program
Junior Investment Banking Analyst (Now Closed)