Our clients' success is the ultimate measure of our success. Our clients have expressed their confidence in our team with a Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 88. This means 88% of our clients have scored us 9 or 10 (out of 10) for how likely they are to refer Valitas to a friend or colleague (the other 12% scored Valitas 8).
Our financing processes were demanding and would have likely overwhelmed our internal finance teams if we attempted them on our own. Valitas managed these processes on tight timelines, coordinating multiple lenders, structuring the facilities, managing intercreditor issues, while efficiently coordinating our professional advisors.